“Excellent weekday evening meal”

Coriander Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 753 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent weekday evening meal”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Me and a friend went here for late lunch/early dinner. When we arrived around 4:30pm no one else was in the restaurant so we were served very quickly. We started off with cocktails, my friend ordering a Strawberry Margarita and for myself a "Bloody Maria". This is a cocktail of vodka, tequila, tomato juice and hot chilli sauce. Not for the faint hearted, but it was lovely and certainly had a kick to it! For our mains I had the spinach and cheese quesadilla, and my friend opted for the sweet potato enchilada. Both of our meals were lovely and the staff were very friendly. The place really started to fill up after 6pm which is always a good sign. We got one of our mains free with a Gourmet Society card, so if you have one it's definitely worth calling in to book to get the discount. I have been here several times now, and very much look forward to next time!

• Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Nice food and friendly staff”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We ate here on a Friday evening we turned up with no reservation but were squeezed in. Although it was full the service was still good and the staff were friendly. The menu is the normal Mexican fare but well cooked and presented. I would go again if I was in Bournemouth.

• Visited January 2014
Lewes, England, United Kingdom
“Very welcoming restaurant”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Lovely little Mexican restaurant we are not very knowledgeable about Mexican food so went for the dinner for two, very good choice of starters which kept coming and lovely maincourse all very tasty you add your own sauces so you are in control of the heat.
Very good value.

Visited January 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Good Gluten Free options”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I found this restaurant by searching for local places with gluten free options on their menus. I was not disappointed. There was plenty of choice, and the food was delicious. The service was a little slow, however we were talking, so it wasn't a big problem. The staff were very friendly and approachable, and I will definitely go back again.

Visited January 2014
London
“Brilliant food excellent value”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great choice of Mexican food, well cooked, well presented at a reasonable cost. Shame we don't live in the area- would be there regularly if we did!

• Visited December 2013