“Great Bed and Breakfast in Bournemouth”
Review of Clarendon Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bournemouth
Clarendon Lodge
Ranked #49 of 132 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Newmarket, United Kingdom
“Great Bed and Breakfast in Bournemouth”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I couldn't have been more pleased with my stay at Clarendon Lodge. They offer fantastic value for money. The rooms are spotlessly clean, nice and warm, incredibly comfy beds (another person staying also commented on how comfy the beds are!!), great hot hot showers, and very spacious. I have stayed in many bed and breakfasts the last year whilst travelling about in UK and this would rate by far the best of my stays, aswell as at the same time being one of the best value for money. Liz and Roger were so friendly and helpful. They made a great effort to accommodate my rather tricky medical diet, and found a breakfast to suit me. Breakfast was served at whatever time we requested, spot on time! I will certainly be going straight back to Clarendon Lodge if I visit Bournemouth again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
North Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have now spent two breaks at Claredon Lodge. I was impressed by my first visit last year and my latest confirmed my first impressions. Liz and Roger could not have made me more welcome especially opened up for me. I have given this hotel a well deserved excellent rating. Claredon Lodge will always be the place for me to stay in Bournemouth.

Room Tip: As all rooms are of equal quality one only has to ask for a specific room when booking
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is my 4th stay at Clarendon Lodge, having stayed once before with my partner and twice before with my parents and sister. On every occasion we have had a warm and flexible welcome, from hosts who go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and happy. When all the family were down we took over the very comfortable lounge for the afternoon, and I always ring here first when coming to Bournemouth. The location is great, right by restaurants, the beach and the pier, but best of all it is clean, comfortable and above all friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I've stayed at Clarendon Lodge on several occasions & have always been extremely pleased with the standard of accommodation & welcoming hospitality. The owners go out of their way to make sure their guests' needs are met, the food is good & the hotel is warm & comfortable. I would definitely recommend a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The hotel/guest house is based in a fantastic location and is very clean, something that is key as some guest houses are not. The rooms are functional and perfect for a short get away, representing true value for money.

Liz and Roger are great hosts and couldnt do enough to make sure I had a memorable time.

The cooked breakfast was fantastic and there is a large range of other cereals.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Stayed here for the night before running the Bournemouth Marathon and would recommend it. Great B&B very clean and your made to feel very welcome. Very close to the beach and the high street, so a really good base to explore.

We eat at Marco Polo's which is an amazing italian restaurant a few minutes walk, food was amazing but be warned you may need to book! As was racing only had a light breakfast but they were very accommodating and it was very tempting to have a english breakfast as they smelt amazing!

Be back next year...if I can talk myself into doing the marathon again!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
West Molesey, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed at Clarendon Lodge on Saturday & Sunday and really enjoyed ourselves. The one thing you want from a B&B is a comfortable and pleasant envirnoment as a base which is clean and welcoming. We got all of these things at Clarendon Lodge. Thank you. The owners were both very friendly and accomodating even to the point of providing porridge for breakfast the morning of the Bournemouth Marathon. We have booked for next year already!
The room was very clean and had everything you would expect, including a couple of cookies to have with our tea/coffee.
Our only request for the future would be to have a sausage included in the breakfast, but this is just a small request and certaily not something that would deter our return! :-)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple