“Fantastic Clarendon Lodge.”
Review of Clarendon Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bournemouth
Clarendon Lodge
Ranked #52 of 133 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this wonderful B&B once again as we have done for the past 6 years. We stay for 3 nights and we can only say that Liz and Roger look after us so well, greeting us by name and carrying our cases and bags to our room. The decor and condition of the room are so lovely and fresh and immaculately clean. The breakfast include juices, cereals, fresh fruit and full English, coffee, tea (as much as you can drink) after a refreshing night's sleep in a very comfortable bed. Liz and Roger are a lovely accommodating couple and it's always a pleasure to stay here. We would strongly recommend this delightful B&B to discerning holidaymakers.

Room Tip: Room 1 is at the back of the B&B and would benefit light sleepers but none of the rooms are trou...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Clarendon Lodge

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I'm 16 years old and I stayed 5 days in Bournemouth for visiting a friend. I've chosen the Clarendon Lodge because the price performance was pretty good. Also it's not so far from the city centre and the busses are driving every minute.
It's a family which manage this B&B by themselves and that makes the atmosphere very relaxed, kind and familiar.
The rooms are very comfortable, clean and tidy. Every room has its own bathroom, television and even a tea cooker.
I was very pleased during my stay there and I really recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2013

As with other reviews, we were greeted by Roger and Liz. For them, nothing was too much trouble, their knowledge of the area was very good indeed. Our room was at the top of the house. It was quiet and peaceful, light and airy and attention had clearly been paid to the décor.
All the usual facilities were present, the beds were very comfortable. Only a short walk to the main street in Boscombe so no need for the car. Parking was off road outside the hotel.
The beach was only 15 mins away, on foot, although there is plenty of free parking on or near the cliff top. No need to search anywhere else for a "Quality B&B"

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I arrived tea time Monday 29/07/13 for 3 nights and was greeted by Roger and Liz.
The room was great (probably just re-furbished), double bed, sofa and flascreen TV.
It was all spotless and an en-suite which was also clean and bright and overlooked the rear garden.
Breakfast was also good, each morning, Cereals, juice, tea/coffee, toast and cooked was available too. With both Roger and Liz asking if I wanted more!

I really felt at home here, would highly recommend and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I returned recently to Clarendon Lodge and was met by the ever cheerful Roger and Liz at the door. Very friendly couple who try and make everybody welcome to the hotel. Room and breakfast were of a very high standard. Will certainly recommend the hotel to my friends.

Room Tip: No 6 - a nice quiet room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Lovely owners with a warm welcome and delicious breakfast. Five mins walk to the stunning beaches. Two mins walk to the main high street (a visit to the crooked book and boscanova is a must!) Clean and well designed rooms with great value for money! Will definitely be back again soon!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed at Clarendon Lodge for 1 night and it was a really nice experience, and I look forward to going back sometime!
We were really lucky, they took our booking but we didn't pay a deposit. Then when I was in bournemouth, my phone died - so they couldn't reach us (we were a bit late getting there, and they had others knocking on the door asking for a room as it was a very busy weekend in bournemouth with some nice weather)...they held our room despite not being able to reach us, and when we arrived at about 10 in the evening, we were greeted with a very friendly welcome, and taken up to our room which was very nice and clean (and en-suite). The bed was very comfy and there was also TV in the room. In the morning, we were offered a fry-up which was cooked beautifully, and offered as much juice and toast as we liked. The owners Liz and Roger were extremely friendly and I would recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in Bournemouth. It was also cheaper than the competition!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple