The Claremont Hotel
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$118
  • Pool
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$135
$102
  • Beachfront
Ramada Encore Bournemouth(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$99
$82
Hotels.com
Best Western Hotel Royale(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$156
$104
Hotel Celebrity(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$74
$70
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$88
Elstead Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$93
$83
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I work away from home quite a lot and have stayed in many hotels in Bournemouth. When selecting a hotel I am looking for value for money. The Claremont exceeded my expectations in every way. The hotel is clean and modern and the owner and staff were so friendly it was like as if I had known them for many years. The room was of a reasonable size and standard and for the 4 nights I stayed, it was cleaned daily. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks Adam (owner).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The only complaint was that it rained too much... :D. The hotel and staff were delightful. Very good breakfast and friendly service. Located about 10 minutes uphill from the city centre, so if you are carrying luggage highly recommend a taxi.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights at the Claremont in the superior family room.
Room- decent size, furniture a little tired, clean towels daily, squeeky floorboards.
Location- we found this fine for us, 10 min walk to town centre, 5 mins to the beach, shop across the road.
Staff- very polite and efficent.
Breakfast- satisfactory.
Overall a pleasant stay however if we went to Bournemouth again we would prefer to stay somewhere a bit more modern.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I went to this hotel in Mid-July. Firstly, Adam, the owner, I can't give enough praise and thanks. He is sociable and friendly and his staff were also attentive and friendly, always happy to help. The breakfast in the morning was wonderful, the range of food and the quality was excellent. The room was clean, tidy and was cleaned daily. The communal bar area is a fantastic area to sit and relax and as a musician, the piano was a added feature that was a benefit to me. Highly recommended and great value for money for the services.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Craig A
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I had a recent pleasant experience when I checked into the "Claremont" Expedia/Late Rooms I learned hadn't transferred my online reservation to this hotel & as they were full they couldn't accommodate me.
However Adnan pulled out all the stops ensuring I was able to stay in another hotel. He was calm, professional & pleasant throughout.
Theoretically I wasn't his problem yet he took the time to make me a hot drink, explained the process involved in being relocated & kindly took my luggage to a waiting taxi which he ordered for me.
Such fantastic courtesy is not usual nowadays.
What could have been an absolute nightmare was entirely avoided by the kindness of one individual.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo