The Croham Hotel
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$118
  • Pool
Ramada Encore Bournemouth(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$99
$82
Hotels.com
Best Western Hotel Royale(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$156
$104
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$135
$102
  • Beachfront
Hotel Celebrity(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$74
$70
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$88
$96
$69
$62
Elstead Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$93
$83
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel last year and really enjoyed my stay so booked again for this year as the hotel is clean, good value and brilliant location, however this year my friend had to pay of £250 deposit for all of us to stay at the hotel. which was not mentioned on the phone by the hotel when I had called on a couple of occasions, when I queried the deputy manager he was extremely rude and belittling,he then explained it was our word against hi, I was upset with the way me and my friends were treated, and thought the lovely weekend we had ended on a sour note,

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Gee123457899
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Stayed here night when my daughter had an early uni interview! Lovely room, en suite spotlessly clean - room was cold when we arrived but lovely gentleman came & showed us how to put the heating on. Very friendly staff, cooked breakfast next morning was excellent - usually stay in Travelodges or Premier inns so was a bit dubious because this was cheap, but we couldn't fault it & will stay again next time in Bournemouth - location great for town, seafront & uni

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have stayed in Bournemouth so many times, as i have friends living there. The hotel we normally stay at was fully booked so we decided to take a gamble on this hotel we booked through hostel bookers. Which is a great website as you pay a deposit to hold the booking then pay the amount on arrival which a great if you are booking for more than yourself!

HOWEVER:

I called the hotel before arriving at the hotel to let them know that we would be checking in around 8pm. I was on the phone to one of the male workers, on the reception, whilst talking to me he took a sip of drink which i could hear, then burped down the phone at me, and did not excuse himself, which was my first impression of the hotel. gross!

I was told I needed to give my card details over the phone to pre authorise the booking. I had booked 4 rooms, which equated to over £200 which I was expecting to pay when I got to the hotel not a few hours before, I was told if they were not able to "hold" the money in my account for all the rooms they would not keep the booking. I was not aware of this when booking through hostels bookers. Had I known I would NOT have collected my groups money in cash to pay upon arrival I would have got each room to book their own separately. We booked through hostel bookers before I have not had this problem, i think it is just this particular hotel!?!?

Also as there were more than 6 of us in total for the whole booking (there were 9 of us made up of couples and friends spread over 4 rooms) we had to pay a deposit of £250 to stay at the hotel. which was not mentioned on the phone by the hotel when I had called earlier. I am aware that some hotels in bournemouth do this, as regular visitors to the area some hotels do ask (especially stag and hen accommodation) but as there was no mention of this on their website or on my email from hostel bookers and its suppose to be a 3 star hotel which I would not expect to require a deposit.

The rooms were ok, clean, but some of the walls seem to be rotting slightly, and I noticed on the door the hotel policies included,

Late check out charge between 11:00-11:30am £10 after 11:30am you get charged a full nights stay.

also any linen damages i.e make up stains is £10 per item.

I would stay here again the price is pretty fair for the rooms, and the hotel reception worker upon check out was really friendly and the night porter was helpful. however I would not book more than one room as the security deposit was steep and unnecessary and its pointless booking through hostel bookers.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank June A
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We arrived late at the hotel for the weekend at about 7:00pm. The man on reception was very helpful and cheerful.

The room was lovely, clean. Nice double bed, big wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with a shower and a good tv.

But what the main thing we liked about this was that it was near all the attractions in Bouremouth, 10 minute walk from the pier/beach, amusements etc.

The breakfast was decent. Didn't really have much choice e.g. fried breakfast/cereal's but what do you expect from a cheap weekend in Bournemouth?

Overall, would stay again,

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2014

A great hotel for a stop over. Very obliging staff, spotless room and good breakfast. Wi Fi is extra, as is parking, but as the hotel was great value it didn't bother us. The hotel is perfectly situated and near to lots of shops.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business