Let's see where to start...
- Stains EVERYWHERE (walls, comforter, box spring) from God knows what.
- Exposed wires in the bathroom.
- Cold water faucet in shower fell off after turning water on, spraying water everywhere. Luckily not on the aforementioned exposed wires.
- Heater/air conditioner didn't work. And now our two year old son has a cold.
- "Bedding" provided for our son's crib was, in fact, a bath mat.
Needless to say, we checked out after the first night of a two night reservation, gladly paying money NOT to stay another night.
Avoid at all costs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- **UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT** Situated in the West Cliff area, within easy reach of Bournemouth's town centre, the sandy beaches and the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC), this comfortable hotel offers good-value en suite rooms. The Croham Hotel is just one mile (1.6 km) from Bournemouth Railway Station and has easy access to the A35 and the area's major road network. The great location means that the hotel offers easy access to the pavilion, the piers and the theatres. All of the town centre's shops, bars, cafes and restaurants are within easy reach. All of the rooms have either a shower or a bath with shower. Each room has a TV with Freeview digital channels, tea/coffee and a hairdryer. The restaurant offers traditional English cuisine and international classics. A freshly prepared breakfast is served daily. There is a lift serving all of the hotel's upper floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Croham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Croham Hotel Bournemouth