“Superb rooms, food, location and staff that make your stay special”
Review of Lloyds Hotel

Lloyds Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bournemouth
Lloyds Hotel
Ranked #111 of 131 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Superb! This place stands out from the rest. I had the pleasure of organising my brothers stag do. We needed a great night and especially stress free as the stags had made the journey from London. We all arrived and met Ash (the hotel owner) who greeted us at the bar/ lounge area.

We discussed our plans for the stag do and he made some great suggestions on where to go and was actually interested. We were then given our keys and went to our rooms. For the money they were great. The beds were very comfortable and a decent room size aswel. We had a great night in town and as it was so close we were able to make the journey back on foot. This morning we woke up and had a lovely breakfast. We then went to the lounge and relaxed before leaving very, very satisfied. Don't mess around with any other hotel. This is the best. Amazing night, amazing sleep and staff that go that extra mile to make you an extremely happy customer!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JoeK1990

Reviewed May 30, 2012

i think that this place is relaxing and very welcoming, all the staff are really nice and will help you with anything that you ask then to help you with and if you need something they are there for you. the rooms are really good. there is a lot of space around the hotel. the other families in the hotel with have respect for you and will be quiet in the early mornings and late evenings. the manager of the hotel Ash, he is really friendly and funny.

Room Tip: take the bottom ones as the stairs are quiet long and there are 6 stairs to go up, but if you like t...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Stayed here the Easter weekend. The Owner was very cheerful and welcoming; gave us a bigger room than we booked. Very friendly and homely place, has everything you need for a place you just want to use at nights after a busy sightseeing day. Breakfast is freshly made and served with a smile which is always welcoming. It was a pleasure to be welcomed by the owner himself and be treated like a regular full price paying customer although I was using my Bartercard. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tarana I
Reviewed February 11, 2012

even hough the hotel was being decorated and refurbished, it was kept clean and didn't effect my room.
the owner bought me and my partner a drink for the inconvinience but he didn't have to us it was no bother at all. good guy
A very good place to stay.

Room Tip: room at the back of the building was quieter but the view wasn't
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I always come back here becuase Hash ( the owner ) makes me and my family feell very welcome and relaxed.
Great guy, always ready to help. The place is clean and very well run.
all my freinds who have stayed here enjoyed their stay.

Room Tip: the hotel has many types of rooms so must book the type of room you want.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I was in this hotel from the 4th of September to the 24th of September in the room num 3.
The room was good clean and sunny. The atmosphere was friendly, I feld like at home. I will advise all my friends to get there....

Room Tip: corner suites are large sunny on the 1st 2th and 3th floor.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I organised a stag party in Bournemouth which 25 people attended in the first weekend of August in 2011.

Hash, the hotel owner was fantastic, ensuring that we had a weekend to remember, really going the extra mile with everything and even got us a 20% discount at one of the restaurants in town.

The hotel is in a great location, 2 mins from the sea and walking distance to everywhere we needed to be.

I can't recommend the hotel or its staff enough, a fantastic place to visit.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends