All reviews beans on toast lovely hotel full english comfortable beds town centre no lift a great stay family room minute walk to the beach single room clean hotel visit bournemouth two nights short stay ideal location excellent value for money breakfast room
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here for a one night stop over and we thought this small hotel was excellent.
The on site parking is plentiful and free which is a great bonus near the centre of Bournemouth.
Check in was super-efficient and friendly. We were given an upgrade to a superior double, which was modern, clean and finished to a very high standard. The bed was even comfortable so no complaints at all.
Breakfast wasn’t included but if you wanted it you could have the full English plus anything from the light breakfast or you could go for the lighter option which was toast, cereal, fruit etc. We opted for the lighter option at £6, which included your choice of eggs on toast.
The only downside is that there is no lift so if you have heavy luggage it could be an issue. Fortunately we were allocated a lower room floor, as we had requested.
Great little hotel proved great value for money – highly recommended.

Room tip: Go for a superior double
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived on Friday afternoon and greeted by a lovely member of staff, very welcoming and very friendly.
Check in extremely quick, no problems whatsoever.
Room was clean, and beautifully decorated.
Close to shops and close to beach so great location.
Had full English breakfast which was great.
Lovely garden area and as the weather was warm it was a nice place to sit and relax.
Would love to stay here again. Staff couldnt do enough for us all
Thank you for a lovely stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for a couple of days during the summer holidays. Left it kind of last minute and thought this was decent enough especially for the price. Checked in very quickly and got to our rooms. The inside of the hotel looks much nicer than the outside. Beautifully decorated! The room I booked was very small but it was ok for my son and I. Clean room , very comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. Although the bathroom is the smallest I've ever seen, it was still very nice. The breakfast you have to book in advance, the vegetarian option was lovely. The hotel was walking distance to the beach and had great views once you walked towards it. The hotel is also a close distance to the main town/shopping centre. Would I stay here again? Yes I definitely would.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Nice familiar running hotel on the cliffs of Bournemouth. Very nice location - close to the beach and also close to the shopping-mile.

Very friendly staff at the reception. We had a warm welcome and a nice stay.

Bar and garden for enjoying drinks and snacks.

Room tip: The noise inside the hotel is very low (all guests were respectfully). The noise from outside was a little higher (street / crossroads)
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

I was sold by the website and reviews but this hotel/guesthouse/B&B is on the turn. Tired room (19) small for a family of 4 (essentially a double room with to fold away beds), £550 for 3 nights and no breakfast (this included a discount) If boutique means privately owned then it qualifies but dropping some purple chairs and plastic chandeliers does not make it boutique. Eg Bells the only whiskey on sale in the bar, awarding winning breakfast (veggie) came with two veg sausages, baked beans and fried mushrooms- pretty ordinary. The staff are very pleasant but I’ll not be staying here again. At £550 not enough for me.