2,911 results
All reviews club room the upper deck leisure facilities sky tv huge tv coffee machine swimming pool great facilities modern hotel steam room changing rooms comfy bed would stay again one night stay weekend break car park evening meal
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2016

This was a great stay, but the automated booking in is a step to far and lets things down.

Don't bother with the book meals early deal as they are the same price when you get there and it will hold you up on the automated booking in process.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

We booked a Sunday night dine deal which is very good value including a 2 course evening meal for 2. We upgraded again as it's only a small extra charge.
We knew exactly what to expect and the room was very nice. Bottled water was provided this time and toiletries had been upgraded since our previous stay.
Once again we didn't make it to the gym but did relax in the pool and steam room. Unfortunately the jacuzzi was out of order during our stay.
The evening meal was very nice.
I like this hotel because of all the on site facilities and it is not far for us to go for a night away. We have already booked again to stay this Friday!
Wish you had a loyalty scheme. :)

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2016

The hotel is not in the centre of Bournemouth but there is a bus stop outside where you can get a bus to the town and the beautiful beaches. There is also a carvery, Burger King and Tesco very near by, plenty of free parking in the front.
The room was very comfortable and clean with a lovely big tv, bath tub, tea and coffee, which we ran out of, and when we asked for more at reception it was brought up straight away.
Not too keen on the self check-in and the tv in the bar was very loud.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2016

I stayed at the Village Hotel for two nights as I was in Bournemouth for business. I had been upgraded to the club room for an additional £9 and was excited about my stay. When I arrived I tried to open my room door with my phone - this didn't work so I had to go down to get a room key.I was massively underwhelmed by my club room - I have stayed in much nicer rooms branded as "standard". The ESPA toiletries were nailed to the wall, there was no kettle (only espresso/coffee machine) and the room was very cold even though the air con was off. The bed was comfortable not nothing amazing.
As for the hotel, I was well situated for my work and the staff were friendly. However there was only one lift which was extremely slow. The gym was ok - it had everything I needed but I felt it was very basic.
Not sure whether I'd stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Had a night away for my partners birthday but wish we had stayed at home!!!! Room was lovely .... food AWFUL, reception service AWFUL, swimming pool AWFUL!!! This was our second stay after a previous lovely time .... won't be going back!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family