Very friendly staff all around the hotel. The restaurant provides good food for a fair price, convenient for a family of 4 with kids options and quick professional service. The rooms are pleasent with good sized bathrooms. Don´t expect any amenities though, not even a shower cap or an extra soap.
The housekeepng is poor. The bedlinen is not setup properly - all wavy, the towels aren´t ironed and although clean they look like they don´t even bother folding. The worst thing is dust on the wall above the bed. Could draw or write on the wall. These are main things to change if they want to keep the 4 star looks and prices. Breakfast good, food quality within expectations and plenty of staff to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Hotel Bournemouth has 116 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Village Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel