We stayed for 2 nights here and had the worst nights sleep the 1st night as the air-con machine was making a howling noise all night even after we tried to turn it off. We let reception know in the morning and the receptionist gladly moved us to a much bigger room on another floor which we were much happier with and had a great nights sleep although house-keeping was knocking on our door before 9am in the morning for some reason even though we were checking out that day?
The car park floods if its raining a lot, my husband had to tread in a huge puddle to get in the car and his shoes and socks were absolutely soaked for the 2hr drive home.
Other than that the rooms are average, nice cosy bar and Starbucks very convenient on the ground floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Bournemouth is a short drive from the town centre and boasts 7 miles of sandy beaches that Bournemouth is famous. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Pokesdown Rail Station and Bournemouth International Airport. Village Bournemouth is ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Nearby attractions include Monkey World, Castlepoint Shopping Centre, New Forest and the Oceanarium. Village Hotel Bournemouth has 116 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Village Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Village Hotel