1,608 results
All reviews east cliff sea view sister hotel lovely hotel outdoor pool evening meal sea front visited this hotel lovely room family room air show leisure facilities town centre very pleasant stay night break buffet style single room
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Booked a short break short break with my wife for our anniversary staying in a double room with balcony sea view and also booked a double room for my daughter and her partner, firstly the outside of the hotel was nothing like the pictures on website with the paintwork and general appearance in a shoddy state. On entering our room we found loose pills on the floor by the edge of the bed that must of been left by the previous occupier thank god our dog didn't eat them. The balcony was in a dire state with rust and corrosion on hand rail and dirty chairs and a view over a filthy outside pool although the sea was nice. The bathroom pipework made a groaning sound all night leading to a dreadful sleep. The breakfast was good but because we had a dog we had to eat in the bar area carrying food up stairs and eat at a low table which was not ideal so the next day it was easier to eat separately. £15 extra a night for dog and & £10 a night for parking on top of the room rates made the stay expensive, the location was good and the Carlton sister hotel next door was nice but the whole experience of what should have been a nice break and calibration was somewhat of a let down, would not be recommending hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank 467anthony
Reviewed January 20, 2020

This hotel is quite dated in terms of rooms and was quite expensive for when we got. However our room was big and spacious and the bed was comfortable. A few of us booked here and we found the rooms were hit of miss. My mum was upgraded free due to it being her 60th which was lovely. I think if the price of a standard double came down it would make it a lot more appealing.

1  Thank amber8913
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

My girlfriend and i stayed here again for the second time. We had a room with a balcony and it was perfect you cant put a price on the views. We had the best weekend and will be back very soon. See you in april

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2020

Just back from East Cliff Court Hotel Bournemouth must be the worst hotel I have been to
Room shabby,smelt of smoke!! cold old fashioned shower, light bulbs broken, chipped furniture. Soundproofing non existent entrance scruffy floor etc etc food dismal. Cold tasteless soup and limited menu no gala meal for new year had to have omelette as choice so poor. Receptionist quite rude as she couldn’t supply me with a porter as they have to share one with Carlton sister hotel. I could carry on but have better things to do with my time just don’t visit this hotel!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank sheebee2017
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyable stay, made even better by the lovely friendly, helpful receptionist Kelly.
We had a fabulous large room over looking the sea. Very nice room service meal. Only criticism the room was too hot.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple