It's our 2nd time we've stayed here for 1 night in connection with a works do. Rooms are a decent size & kept clean & well stocked. Even with the amount of rooms available we have on both occasions had a very peaceful & comfortable sleep.
The breakfast is also worth get up for with a self service buffet with plenty of choice for all, cooked & continental.
We also made use of the gym & pool facilities of which the gym is a little run down in the decoration. Overall we had a nice night away & would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hallmark East Cliff is the perfect Bournemouth beach hotel, offering spectacular sea views, a bright, modern interior and four star facilities. The hotel is pleased to have been highly recommended at the Bournemouth Tourism Awards in 2012 and again in 2013. Located on the quiet East Cliff, the hotel is just a few minutes' walk away from the seven miles of golden beaches in Bournemouth and only a ten minute walk from the town centre, BIC (Bournemouth International Centre), and Pavilion. The Hallmark East Cliff hotel, stands adjacent to its sister hotel, the Hallmark Carlton and just 2 miles away from the Hallmark West Cliff, and collectively, our Bournemouth beach hotels offer a truly extensive range of facilities including free car parking for all residents is the ideal location for business or relaxing getaways and offers. The hotel offers family rooms and direct sea facing rooms with balconies for a small supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies East Cliff Court Bournemouth Hotel Bournemouth
- Menzies East Cliff Court Hotel