“3 times in a day”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 11, 2013

For me to go there 3 times in one day says it all... Great coffee, great attitude, always friendly...

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Need I say more... their coffee is the best. We'll be back to taste the food soon, which smelled amazing (we saw some customers have a bagel with scrambled egg and bacon, and were jealous that we'd already had breakfast at home before we got to this cafe!). Can't recommend enough. So close to the center of town, avoid the chains and pop a couple of doors down to this jem!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have given 4 stars because i'm sure the potential is better than average ,. I see all the amazing reviews and I could see why !. But this is Actually what happened at my visit on Thursday morning ! Our toast was forgotten and when remembered it was Burnt ! Was told I have put some more on " get on with this for now " ... while eating the second piece of toast ( passed on the burnt rock toast !! ) A lovely girl took back her burger and her bfs cooked sandwich and said " Its all over done " .. Lovely guy behind the counter said " would you like a piece of cake to make up for it :-) ) The girl said ( Correctly IMO ) Er I would like a refund as we couldn't eat it !! Was told of course !! Or could we replace it and she asked her BF and both said we wish to leave it and we have eaten here before and sure this is a one-off !! Both went off into the morning sun ..My feeling was the girl working in the café at the time was slightly arrogant and not apologetic enough for burnt toast etc - this place is not cheap but i'm sure with the right staff it will be a hit

4  Thank pandasfromhell
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food is transcendent, the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, and the staff are very attentive. An added bonus is now the alcohol licence :)

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have visited, Boscanova in Boscombe many times, so expectations were high... I was not disappointed. SCR is done out really well, great atmosphere, friendly and welcoming staff and the food is divine! Will have to visit again soon, show your support as it is great to see an individual business doing so well in a town full of chains!

1  Thank DanieeP