“Fantastic, relaxing play area with excellent, helpful staff :-)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Treehouse Family Play

Treehouse Family Play
Ranked #25 of 68 things to do in Bournemouth
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic, relaxing play area with excellent, helpful staff :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have been a few times with my 3yr old girl & 6yr old boy. I love how helpful the staff are- they will always go above & beyond to look after you & your child. The variety of teas & coffees are fab and the 'outdoors/indoors' look is truly creative & something totally individual. Another winner is the dressing up box with a huge variety for both boys & girls along side a variety of toys on the tables to suit all ages..... 1 word EXCELLENT & highly recommended. My daughter likes it so much she has requested her birthday party there & we're all super excited :-D

Visited September 2013

Dorchester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great morning out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

My almost 3 yr old had fun there. Some bits he couldn't do but I knew he wouldn't so looked after him and helped him. Love the idea. The staff were really friendly and polite. Will be returning.

Visited September 2013
Bournemouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing place, friendly, fun & unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

At first the idea of a hard play area worried me as I have a 2 and 4 year old girls, but a friend invited me along and my girls loved it. So much so we became members & we now attend 2 to 3 times a week. The staff are always great a smile when we arrive & chatty. We held our 4 years olds birthday party and her friends loved it.
It is a different concept it's HARD wood so extra care needs to be taken just like when we were kids climbing trees! The extra bits like dressing up, discos, golf are great and with time I know that they will look to improve the babies / toddler area however with what comes with investment of this size needs the community support, so maybe those that are quick to slate the place should go back more than once and get to know them as they would see a lot of love, blood, sweat and tears has gone into building what I believe is a new and unique idea. We didn't know the staff before we started to go but can honestly say the owners should be proud of who they have employed including the children who are given the chance of having a Saturday job! We would recommend the Treehouse to everyone. Lastly we love the food, coffee, music and wifi it's a great plae to kick back the kids have fun and I can catch up on my emails. Good work guys!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank EmmaT1977
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Lovely play area :-)we are regular visitors .my youngest(5)always enjoys it and never gets bored,food is really nice and the coffee is too .

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Brilliant. What Bournemouth has been lacking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Awesome is what my 7 year old said on visiting this place

Not a brightly coloured padded place so perfect in my eyes too. Fabulous play area and the downstairs Xbox set up is great too

Had a lovely panini and coffee. Son is a fussy eater and doesn't usually enjoy cheese toastie but wolfed it down.

Perfect for town centre days out. Clean and tidy. Great chilling out area for parents. Kids safe. Wonderful. Well done for opening this

Will be regulars