“Fab little coffee stop!”
Review of Espresso Kitchen

Espresso Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 15 Dessert in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fab little coffee stop!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Just discovered this place yesterday. I must admit me and the other half were actually on the way to Starbucks but so glad we saw this place! The interior is awesome, loving the throwback magazine wallpaper!
Service was incredible, attentive and friendly. I had a Mocha which was just lush, so smooth and with the added dark chocolate on-top it sent my taste buds wild! I had a top notch tomato and mozzarella panini too, not stingy on the cheese like most certain big chain coffee shops are....

I would defiantly recommend this place. I'm certainly going to be a regular!

1 Thank Emma C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
“Best coffee in Bournemouth”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We have just discovered this little place (through tripadvisor) and it's great! Lovely staff, great cakes, beautiful drinks and my husband has declared it the best coffee around. I'm more of a hot chocolate girl, and that is the good stuff too. Will definitely become regulars.

1 Thank Bex8xeb
“Best coffee”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

It was the best coffee I've had and the cake was awesome too.... The atmosphere was great... Well done Francesca I'll back soon.. Let's give it a try

• Visited February 2013
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“lovely independent coffee house”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been a couple of times to this lovely cafe and enjoyed their gluten-free homemade cakes and delicious coffees. It is a real treat to find an independent coffee house in Bournemouth. It is definitely worth supporting such little businesses as they are rare commodities. I recommend this to anyone who appreciates good coffee, delicious cake and a friendly, quirky atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional Coffee Shop!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Visited this small independent coffee shop in The Triangle recently and was very impressed. The lady owner clearly knows her stuff, the coffee was excellent and couldn't be faulted. Service was fast and friendly and they clearly enjoy what they do and take it seriously. The cakes looked amazing but I resisted on this occasion! I will be returning again very soon for another fix!