“A delicious Indian meal.”
Review of Signature Spice

Signature Spice
Ranked #211 of 756 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“A delicious Indian meal.”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We are huge curry fans and we have searched the Bournemouth area for well over a year for a decent Indian well we have now found one. The food in Signature Spice was excellent, the menu offered all of the traditional dishes as well as several specials of which we have now tried a couple and they were delicious. The staff are welcoming and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Well worth a visit.

“Highly recommended Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've always liked a good curry when I go out and someone recommended to try Signature Spice. What can I say but I'm glad of the recommendation. The food is second to none and the service was brilliant. I'm very critical about my dining and I have to say I'll be making this my regular...well worth the travel.

Reading, United Kingdom
“A really good find!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We visited family in ensbury park at Christmas & decided to gfoot an Indian restaurant on Christmas Eve, this place recently opened & is walking distance so we decided to give it a go. To be honest, I didn't have very high expectations, I presumed it would be fairly standard. I couldn't have been more wrong.

The food was excellent. I had originally asked for a korma & our waiter asked if he could make a recommendation. He suggested one of their balti's as it is similar to a korma but more flavoursome. I ordered this & it was so good! I was really glad that I didn't go for my usual. He made some suggestions for others too & also amended the dishes to our specification (my sister wanted extra garlic, which was no problem). We all tried new & different dishes & everyone highly enjoyed their food. The other stand out was the peshwari naan...crazy good.

We will definitely go back & would recommend it to anyone considering a visit.

As a side point, the staff are very friendly & it's very clean!

“Very good well presented and flavoursome”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyable evening service brilliant food one of the best indian restaurants we've been to

2 Thank Borderwood
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best curry in town!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We had heard some good things from a friend about this restaurant so decided to give it a go when we were in the area, suffice to say we were not disappointed. It took us a while to decide what to have because the choice of dishes is huge! In fact in the end I went for Salmon Jalfrezi which wasn't on the menu but they were more than happy to make it for me. It really was so delicious and my girlfriend thoroughly enjoyed her King Prawn Masala, saying it was one of the best she had for a long time. I have to say not only was the food great but the service is brilliant too. The friendly manager Jewel is so welcoming & we received our food very quickly. All in all the experience we had was second to none & great value for money. We will definately be coming back here again as in my opinion it's the best Indian restaurant in Bournemouth.

1 Thank Moistguy