“Good activity”

Discover Dorset Tours
Ranked #2 of 11 Tours in Bournemouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our tours provide access to beautiful and historic places plus fast and efficient services to some of the most fascinating cities in Southern England.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Hi - The the Zurasic coast tour was good.
Positives : The places are worth seeing. Should have given us more time @ Durdle door.
Guide was very friendly and helpful.
Pick up and drop is a very helpful feature.
Negatives:
Could not hear the guide's voice in the van - should have used a mic/radio
I'd suggest the tour organisers to revisit the schedule to give more timr at durdle door and remove certain places like the steam train.
Can was late and so tour started late but ended before time.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

First thing the weather was really sunny..!!!..The tour from start to finish was very informative with the right amount of information given by the tour guide Jim. Good interaction within the group was had and some experiance of divining was had at what i might add was a very beautiful place called Knowlton Church with a sense of the ages past..would recommend this trip for those that would like to get a sense of where man was back then....

1  Thank stephen l
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I would recommend the trip. Very interesting and informative I enjoyed it. A good way to see stonehenge and salisbury cathedral in one day. I thought there was just the right amount of time at each site to see everything.
I would recommend this trip.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

This tour was absolutely ace. We had a very beautiful day, very sunny though a bit freezing!!
We saw so many different sights in such a short period that time flew!
I was very happy to get to see many places in just one day in a way that probably on my own I wouldn't have been able to do it.
The tour guide was very friendly and patient! He was always very open to answer any question about the trip or even about getting around England.
In terms of organization everything worked according to plan. I was picked up on time and we came back at the time scheduled.
I totally recomend this tour specially if you have nice warm weather because when you get to the beach all you want to do is get there and maybe have a swim!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I booked my tour the night before as a result of a last-minute decision. Friends had highly recommended visiting the Jurassic Coast. Since I booked after office hours, I wasn't able to phone and make sure everything would work out on such short notice, but it did anyway, I was picked on time, even though I was the only one to choose that pick up spot. Steve, the driver, told us a lot about the area we were driving through, and tried to get us to talk to one another, which worked.
All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this experience and will try to take one of your city tours (e.g. Bath Express) some time soon.

1  Thank Jessie2310