“Jurassic Coast Express”

Discover Dorset Tours
Ranked #2 of 11 Tours in Bournemouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our tours provide access to beautiful and historic places plus fast and efficient services to some of the most fascinating cities in Southern England.
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I booked my tour the night before as a result of a last-minute decision. Friends had highly recommended visiting the Jurassic Coast. Since I booked after office hours, I wasn't able to phone and make sure everything would work out on such short notice, but it did anyway, I was picked on time, even though I was the only one to choose that pick up spot. Steve, the driver, told us a lot about the area we were driving through, and tried to get us to talk to one another, which worked.
All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this experience and will try to take one of your city tours (e.g. Bath Express) some time soon.

1  Thank Jessie2310

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Had quite an exciting time during the tour. Steve, our guide and driver, picked me up on time and gave us - although sadly, only two of us were on the trip - good background stories of the places we were to visit. Although the Stonehenge entrance fee was a bit pricey, the audio guide was well worth the experience. Also, the Salisbury Cathedral was absolutely magnificent. The tour for these two places is best during the afternoon, indeed, as the Sun is a vital component to making visitors see the grandeur of the world wonders that they are. I think I will go on other Discover Dorset tours while I am in the UK.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

100% recommended.we took both the tours and plan to have the Bath tour before we leave Bournemouth.The drivers were very knowledgeable and explained about the attractions before we went for the sightseeing.Would like to convey our best wishes to Steve who was our guide on the Stonehenge tour and Tim who was with us on the Jurassic Express.

Would like to also state the fact that as due to bad weather,we were unable to spend much time at duddle door during our Jurassic express tour, our driver Tim took the initiative to show us Corfe Castle on our way back which is amazing.

Thank you so much.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Jim is very passionate in sharing about the sights we saw throughout the journey; so, not only did I enjoy the sights, I also gained a lot of knowledge in that one day! It was also a small group of us so it felt personal. Jurassic Coast was definitely worth visiting! The sights were breath-taking.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We decided to take the tour and we were not dissapointed. The driver was excellent..! Gave us detailed explanations of our stops and was always kind and patient with all of us. I would never hesitate to recomend Discover Dorset as the tours are excellent and the staff very accomodating and nice. 100% satisfied and we plan to book another tour very soon. Thanks for making our day a fun filled one.