Durley Grange Hotel
$100
  • Beachfront
$111
$93
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$208
$136
The Green House(Bournemouth)
$143
$107
$98
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$157
$77
Priceline
  • Pool
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$74
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)
$100
$83
Priceline
All reviewsswimming pool and saunafriendly hotelhome from homecar parkhot watercooked breakfastrelaxing breaknothing too much troublebreakfast was excellentfull englishshort breakfamily roomexcellent value for moneyone night staytea and coffeesea fronttown centre
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Medium size hotel with pool, sauna, small car park and bar. Went with 2 disabled parents and 3 teenage children. Staff very polite, like a good laugh, extremely helpful and understanding. Rooms generally of good standard and food also good - portions somtimes a little on the large side. If travelling with reduced mobility people would suggest reserving car park space when boooking. Would consider staying again in future.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Shaun045
Reviewed January 4, 2011

We went on our first Turkey & Tinsel break to Durley Grange. Our friends that had recommended the hotel suggested we went for the superior room ,due to some rooms
being on the small size. We stayed in 123, what a room, it was HUGH you could have held a party in there.The hotel in parts looks a little tired but this is all in the process of being done.
The food was nothing fancy, just good home cooked food, which we enjoyed. The poached eggs was done to perfection, so good I had them each morning.
Emma and Carol are two delightful young ladies who seem to run the hotel. 10/10 girls.
We even had gifts on the table from Santa, which made my day!
Entertainment each night which was really enjoyable. The hotel has a really friendly
feel about it.
It would be nice if there could be shower caps and those tiny bottles of hand cream you you usually get in hotels. Next time I will remember to mine with me.
This was our first visit and most definitely will not be the last.
If you want a good reasonable priced Hotel, then Durley Grange should surfice.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2011

I took my 90 year old mother and two other octogenarians for Christmas. I have to say that everything was excellent, from the staff, who were so very friendly and entered into the spirit of Christmas even though they were working, very hard I may add. The food was superb, with a good choice, something for everyone. The Christmas night buffet was something else...I wanted to eat more but just couldnt. The entertainment was of a very high standard with dancing every night.
I now need to watch my diet for a week or so! Thankyou for a lovely Christmas.

Oh, I must add that most of the other guests were repeat visitors, some were on their seventh year here, so, it cant be bad can it?

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Went last year to the Durley and thought try it again to see if last year was a one off. Wrong just got back from a 4 night stay there and again it was brilliant. Rate for the 4 night DBB very good value for money, meals excellent, the down side is the drinks are a little dear. Entertainment each night was of a good standard. Rooms very clean and adequate. Town centre and beach within walking distance. Nothing was too much for any of the staff. A special mention for Richard in the restaurant he was very professional. A special thank you to Emma and Carol for the help in the little surprises for my wifes birthday. Definitely going again next year, already booked.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ab169
Reviewed November 3, 2010

we had a lovely stay at the durley grange, meals were lovely and very appetising, the rooms were cleaned daily and towels changed. we stayed in room 220 which was a lovely bright room. entertainment most nights which was quite good. we would certainly go back there

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family