My husband and I have just got back from a two night stay at the Miramar. Our Daughter in Law and Son got married there on Friday. Everything was just so fantastic and all the guests were made to feel very welcome by each member of staff. The Wedding was just magical, with the service taking place outside in the beautiful grounds, overlooking the sea. The weather was just glorious which made the day so perfect, as the guests could just relax outside in the sunshine before the Wedding Dinner with a pianist (who was brilliant) playing in the background The Dinner was delicious, and served very quickly and efficiently, so was lovely and hot, same too with the breakfasts. Extra special thanks must go to David, Jane, David's Mother and John, for making the day such a tremendous success. But all the staff are to be congratulated (including housekeeping) for making sure everything was perfect. If you are looking for an extra special venue for your Wedding, look no further - the Miramar is just wonderful.
Mary and Larry Kemp, Weston super Mare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Miramar is an Edwardian building featuring Roman inspired pillars and curved balconies that overlook the sea and the landscaped gardens. Located less than a mile from Bournemouth town centre and offering free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The award-winning chef serves such delights as Tempura Prawns and Roasted Cannon of Lamb from the seaview restaurant, as well as a traditional Sunday lunch. Afternoon tea including sandwiches and scones are offered from the Ocean Bar and Terrace, as well as a lighter lunch menu. All rooms at the Miramar offer either sea or garden views and some room types feature large private balconies. All rooms include a flat-screen TV with Freeview, tea/coffee making facilities, as well as a seating area and a tiled en suite bathroom. Bournemouth Rail Station is located within a mile of the hotel and the sea front can be reached within 5 minutes on foot. Sandbanks, a popular and prestigious peninsula in England, is just a 15-minute drive away. This is our guests' favorite part of Bournemouth, according to independent reviews. This property is also rated for the best value in Bournemouth! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramar Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Hotel Miramar
- Miramar Bournemouth