I stayed at this hotel with a large group of family for a wedding back in June and the hotel is beautiful. The location is stunning and the decor inside of the hotel is very traditional. I was taken aback by the sea view from this hotel and was the first thing I noticed!
The staff are really helpful and friendly! We traveled down to this hotel in a motor home and we had our German Shepherd with us. We asked the hotel if we could bring the dog to our room as she was becoming increasingly distressed and they agreed for an additional price of £10, much to our pleasant surprise! Nothing was too much trouble for the staff here and they were always happy to help!
We attended a wedding reception at this hotel and it was a fantastic day, waiters were brilliant always offering champagne, pimms and appetizers to guests, without having to get up and ask.
Our room was really nicely decorated even though we had a small room facing the car park it was decorated very homely and comfortably. Beds were perfectly comfortable, a good nights sleep! Bathroom was very clean, no problems at all!
Overall a lovely short stay at this hotel and would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Miramar is an Edwardian building featuring Roman inspired pillars and curved balconies that overlook the sea and the landscaped gardens. Located less than a mile from Bournemouth town centre and offering free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The award-winning chef serves such delights as Tempura Prawns and Roasted Cannon of Lamb from the seaview restaurant, as well as a traditional Sunday lunch. Afternoon tea including sandwiches and scones are offered from the Ocean Bar and Terrace, as well as a lighter lunch menu. All rooms at the Miramar offer either sea or garden views and some room types feature large private balconies. All rooms include a flat-screen TV with Freeview, tea/coffee making facilities, as well as a seating area and a tiled en suite bathroom. Bournemouth Rail Station is located within a mile of the hotel and the sea front can be reached within 5 minutes on foot. Sandbanks, a popular and prestigious peninsula in England, is just a 15-minute drive away. This is our guests' favorite part of Bournemouth, according to independent reviews. This property is also rated for the best value in Bournemouth! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Hotel Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramar Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Hotel Miramar
- Miramar Bournemouth