“Lovely hotel, very clean and comfortable rooms. The staff...”

Ramada Encore Bournemouth
Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Bournemouth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
Abertillery
Reviewed April 26, 2014

What a fantastic hotel!
Really friendly staff, lovely clean rooms, great food and service but the bed has to be the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in. I spent two nights at the Ramada and I got home and needed a full day in bed to recover from two sleepless nights. I stay in hotels all over the country all year round and have never had this problem before.

Kind Regards, Steve Rosier

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

WestyBournemouth, Director of Sales at Ramada Encore Bournemouth, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
I am really sorry you found our bed so uncomfortable, I will ask my housekeepers to check the room you stayed in. A mattress is a very personal thing and it is hard to get the right mix for everyone, however it shouldn't of been as bad as you mention, so as I say I will get this looked into.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stayed for one night on business. OK location, bit of a schlep from the station and not the most pleasant of walks. Felt a bit empty and lifeless, but pretty out of season so not going to be busy. Room was large but cold and furnishings rather worn. Bathroom stylish but door handle fell off! Breakfast decent. On the whole place felt tired, would look for somewhere else if staying in Bournemouth again.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
I am really sorry about your door handle and will get our maintenance team to look into that. I am a little surprised it happened as we do stringent checks on all rooms. I am also sorry you felt the hotel was tired and worn. I would agree we have been open for a number years now, but I wouldn't of said our furniture was worn, however I will do a complete property check later this week to make sure I am not missing anything.
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I was staying in Bournemouth on business and this was the hotel I was booked in to. The hotel was handy for the office and only a 5 to 10 min walk from the town centre. The rooms were clean and tidy and the breakfast had a good choice and was great. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only minus for me was the beds were low and a little hard. However, I would definitely think about staying there again if I go to Bournemouth again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
I am sorry you found our beds a little hard, as you know it is very hard to get the right balance in this area, as it is a very personal thing. I am glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay though and hope to see you next time you are in town.
Kent
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Had a great night here, rooms were lovely for the price, free car parking, 15 - 20 minute walk to the pier, or BIC, only a 2 minute walk to shops and restaurants.

Views from the rooms I booked not great, although my family and I only needed rooms for sleeping in.

Breakfast was good value and a nice variety of hot and cold. Would definitely stay here again.
Service was very good and the staff very helpful and informative.

Room Tip: stayed on the third floor, rooms 317 and 318, very quiet. Not much of a view, although not importan...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
WestyBournemouth, Director of Sales at Ramada Encore Bournemouth, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Location, location, location. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are close enough to town to wonder in and enjoy the shops, but far enough away as to not get disturbed by any night life. Why not sign up to our monthly newsletter to get our best deals for future stays.
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Having stayed in the hotel previously, we booked this hotel at the last minute for two nights over Easter. The hotel is very good value for money, its quite basic but very clean and modern. There is plenty of parking at the hotel and its in a great central location within walking distance of bars/restaurants/shops. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are a good size, modern and clean. The breakfast was included in the room price which was a bonus, there was a good selection and theres a nice size seating area. Don't really have any negetive comments about the hotel and would definitely consider staying at Ramada Encore again!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review and the fact you have come back and would stray again speaks volumes. We are very lucky with our location and staff and I really appreciate your continued support.