“Don't judge a book by its cover”
Review of EAUdeVIE - CLOSED

EAUdeVIE
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I had always avoided this restaurant because from the outside it looks like a Wild West bar. However, I was very pleasantly surprised when I did decide to give it a go. The Sunday Special roast dinner was the best I have ever had (apart from my mother's, obviously!). It was cooked to perfection and the four other people with me were delighted with their food too
The décor is basic, kind of rustic and we weren't keen on the music but will definitely be going there again if only for the roast potatoes.
Please note that I have only ticked 2 of the options in the 'say a little more section' because I do not know about delivery, brunch etc.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

just went for the drinks selection, great service, comfortable and chilled feel - had some food nibbles which were great too

1  Thank TheReillyFamilyBH
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Book early as this restaurant gets booked up quickly. We managed to get a table at 6.30pm and really enjoyed our evening. We were looked after fabulously well, the cocktails were gorgeous, the food was lovely and very reasonably priced. I will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

One of the best meals out in a long time, service very attentive and un hassled, food and drinks very prompt, good atmosphere, a bit loud at times but was a Saturday night, we certainly cannot wait to return as I want to have the lamb " chump " to myself as tried my partners and was simply gorgeous. Thumbs up to all the staff see u soon :-))

1  Thank thomas w
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I dont do this usually but this time I think that EAUdeVIE deserves it. Because their food is really good! I ordered my lamb chump steak rare and we all know that we never get it rare... this time it was perfect!! The food came out very quick and the waiters are all very nice! The price might seem a bit on the high side but once you taste it I think it is definitely worth it!!!