“great drinks”

EAUdeVIE
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

just went for the drinks selection, great service, comfortable and chilled feel - had some food nibbles which were great too

1  Thank TheReillyFamilyBH

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Book early as this restaurant gets booked up quickly. We managed to get a table at 6.30pm and really enjoyed our evening. We were looked after fabulously well, the cocktails were gorgeous, the food was lovely and very reasonably priced. I will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

One of the best meals out in a long time, service very attentive and un hassled, food and drinks very prompt, good atmosphere, a bit loud at times but was a Saturday night, we certainly cannot wait to return as I want to have the lamb " chump " to myself as tried my partners and was simply gorgeous. Thumbs up to all the staff see u soon :-))

1  Thank thomas w
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I dont do this usually but this time I think that EAUdeVIE deserves it. Because their food is really good! I ordered my lamb chump steak rare and we all know that we never get it rare... this time it was perfect!! The food came out very quick and the waiters are all very nice! The price might seem a bit on the high side but once you taste it I think it is definitely worth it!!!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

A true gem. One would be forgiven for walking past it and thinking it is an American style dinner, which it is not.

The staff are friendly, attentive and knowledgeable of what exactly is included in and with each dish. All food is made on site. The kitchen was spotless and service was fast.

The food was brilliant. Roast pots were perfectly cooked. I ordered the chicken which was succulent and served with a yorkshire and a lovely stuffing ball. I was fortunate enough to dabble in the roast beef which was nice and pink and the beautifully cooked pork served with crackly crackling. Oh my word the GRAVY. I suggested they sell it but they said they are too busy to. (I hear the ketchup is to die for too)

The portion size was just spot on, not too big to be overwhelming but large enough to give you that Christmas day feeling.

Well priced for what you get £95 for 5 decent sized roasts, 5 alcoholic drinks plus coffees etc

The environment is modern and lacking in soft furnishings so noise built throughout the lunch period but not to an uncomfortable level.

(They had some fun cocktails on the menu too!)

I will most definitely be going back

One suggestion:
The plates could have been heated to keep the food longer.