“Bournemouth Pier”
Review of Bournemouth Beach

Bournemouth Beach
Ranked #1 of 76 things to do in Bournemouth
Reviewed May 15, 2013

BEAUTIFUL COAST LINE AND BEAUTIFUL BEACH - lots of things to do. brilliant for families. My daughter loved it down there we will definately be visiting again.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,033)

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Lovely hot summers day, picnic on the beach with the family, realaly good day out, just like when we were kids.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great Beach, if you like to sit like a sardine squashed in a tin. If the sun is shinning, then the beach gets really over crowded.You are sat butt to toe with your neighbours. My idea of hell. Full of screaming kids and people! A typical bucket and spade beach for the tourist. YUK.
On the positive, the sand is fine and yellow, the water clean. Safe for kids to bathe in.

I was born and bred in Bournemouth, so I really know what I am talking about. I do not frequent this beach, as it is not the type of place I would ever find relaxing. I like quiet, natural beaches, with very few people around!

2  Thank FoodyKim
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The beach could not be faulted in anyway - it was clean and had lots to do and the facilities were good where ever end of the beach you were at. A perfect family day out

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Bournemouth Beach is very clean and there is a little train that take you from one end to the other.