Hotel Celebrity
$111
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$38
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

$134
$112
$331
$58
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$216
$70
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
$99
$96
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$99
$80
The Green House(Bournemouth)
$131
$127
$74
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$136
$102
PremierInn.com
1,343 results
All reviewsdavid bowiesherlock holmesquirky hotelhotel inspectorcar parkrefurbished roomself servicefried breadexcellent value for moneybuffet stylebit datedwould stay againcooked breakfastcomfy bedtown centrethe ground floorbreakfast room
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

If your travel funds are limited then you should definately check this hotel out. It is outstanding value for money.

The good, the bad and the ugly......

The only major negative was that my room was next to the stairwell. The stairs are noisy and creek so I was woken up from time to time but it didnt affect my overall impression of the hotel. I had been upgraded from a single to a double room so I was happy with the trade off.

The hotel has a 70s/80s feel to it but has been given a superficial Hollywood themed make over to mask the tired decor and fittings. Compared to a budget hotel chain, particularly where the bathroom is concerned, it is more old b&b standard than modern hotel. Also I would rate the cooked breakfast as just about ok.

But other than the above, everything else was superb. The staff were very friendly, my room was very clean and well presented; not easy for dated accomodation. You get free wifi, free parking and a full English breakfast. The room has a large flat screen tv and tea/coffee making, and my room was spacious. The hotel is only a short walk from the beach and is very easy to find. I only paid £88 for a 3 night stay which is crazy cheap. I would not hesitate to return.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Ken R, General Manager at Hotel Celebrity, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you Hampshire_R for your comments!
We are glad to know you would not hesitate to return and that you found our Hotel Outstanding for the travellers on a budget and we are happy to offer the best rates in town...yes, "crazy cheap" is another way of putting it! We are updating the bedrooms and quite a few rooms are now all done up and with new bathrooms. I'm sorry to hear that the location of your bedroom wasn't ideal, for your next stay give us a call so we can make sure you are far from the stairs!
Looking forward to welcoming you again soon,

Reviewed January 18, 2014

This hotel is perfect if your staying in Bournemouth. I stayed here for two nights in August with my other half. The hotel is within walking distance from the beach, the BIC, the town centre, many restaurants, bars and shops. Onsite parking is free which is a huge bonus so you don't have to worry about your car parked away in a public car park. The hotel is decorated nice, very unique "celebrity" theme in the corridors, bars and eating areas. Breakfast was of a good standard and food was always being replenished. Nice variety as well, cooked English, fruits, cereals etc. Staff were pleasant and helpful. The room we had was massive, with a king size bed - and I have to mention the most comfy bed I've ever slept in. When walking down the corridors and looking in other rooms, it looked like we defiantly had the best room as others looked small and basic. The bathroom had a large bath and shower in it, room was immaculate and furnished lovey. Very modern. When walking around Bournemouth it defiantly looked as if we had picked the best hotel. I will defiantly book this hotel the next time I go to Bournemouth for a weekends getaway - but I will ask for the same room as last time! Excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Unfortunately I can't remember the room number, but it was on a higher floor facing the road/carpark area. You couldn't hear the road as it's just a quiet residential one. I would recommend the road facing ones as they looked bigger.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you Amy S for your lovely feed-back!
We are very happy to know you had a great time with us and we all look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!
For your next stay, call us or book direct online on our new official website so you can request the room you prefer and we will give you a 20% discount for all drinks.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed January 14, 2014

i stayed for 5 nights in a single room.
i found a very clean and comfortable room and bed.
The food in a restaurant is good and with a nice presentation.
the staff is perfect and nice all the time.

i recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank emaermi
Ken R, General Manager at Hotel Celebrity, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you emaermi for your kind comments, lovely and straight to the point.
We are delighted you had a "very good experience" and we really hope to welcome you again soon. "The staff is perfect and nice at all time" is the most popular sentence in our Staff room now, your appreciation is precious and is the best rewards we could have!
For your next visit, give us a call on 01202 316316 and we will make sure you get the best rate, a discount voucher.....and you get to chose the room you like!
Kindest regards,

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Just stayed one night, good value for money, the pre-booked evening meal
is well worth the value 3 courses, a drink, plus coffee for £17.95 and no need
to look for another restaurant. The superior double was clean, well appointed
with all you needed, staff very attentive and polite

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Kevin t,
Many thanks for your kind review, it really means a lot to all the staff at Hotel-Celebrity!
We are very glad to know you had an enjoyable stay with us, even if short, and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.
Our cosy Sherlock Holmes Restaurant is proving very popular with its wide range of homemade food cooked to order and, with our special offer, provides our guests with a great value for money experience.
Very appreciated is your comment about the cleanliness of our rooms that, together with the Top Clean Hotel Award 2013 we received recently, makes our housekeeping team the happiest in town!!!
For your next visit, please visit our official website for best rates and offers and call us direct on 01202 316 316, very soon you will be able to book direct on our official Website (hotel-celebrity)
Kindest Regards,

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I really wasn't sure what to expect from this place but on the whole I was pleasantly surprised...It's a quirky but fascinating walk through a Hollywood hall of fame of sorts, complete with fizzogs of celebrities both past and present adorning the hallways and communal areas.

Rooms are all named after a celebrity and are decorated with a range of prints and posters...Myself and my partner stayed in the 'Johnny Cash' room - It was clean and tidy and nicely decorated, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was serviceable and the flat-screen TV was an added bonus.

The hotel itself is situated a short walk to the sea-front, it has a spacious breakfast room (decorated with prints of movie posters naturally), two comfortable bars and an impressive restaurant offering a range of quality cuisines. Complimentary breakfast was great with hot and cold options and plenty of choices. Also there is an elevator to all floors, WiFi connection available and free parking on-site.

I would recommend this hotel to anybody looking for quality and value for money but moreover something a little bit different to the regular 'run of the mill' establishments...I certainly hope to come back and visit again sometime in the future and maybe one day I'll even have a celebrity room of my own...Just maybe!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ken R, General Manager at Hotel Celebrity, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you MRonaldSmith for your kind, detailed and honest review, it is very appreciated.
It's funny you were not really sure what to expect when you first arrived.....nobody who visits us for the first time is really sure! :-) I must say that the great majority of our guests are pleasantly surprised, just like yourself!
We are definitely a quirky little place, full of character and definitely "a little bit different to the regular 'run of the mill' establishments", it took lots of work and energy to find our own identity, we are now very glad with what we achieved, bearing in mind we are always changing and improving things....never a dull moment here!!!!
We hope you will visit us again when next in the area....and if in the meantime you became a celebrity...we will keep the signed arrival form and display your autograph at Reception! :-) :-)
Many thanks again for your lovely comments,