Hotel is in a nice road, plenty of parking and walking distance to beach. Plenty of amenities at the hotel although didn't use them was out most of the time. Room clean and bed comfortable but basic decor and water took ages to flow out of taps. But for a weekend it served a purpose. Breakfast was great, plenty to choose from and the service was good. We ate out for lunch and dinner as so many places to do so in Central Bournemouth and towards Sandbanks as situated in between. Would book to stay there again for its location and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HRS, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Expedia so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments