Stayed here for 2 nights in June for our wedding anniversary. We arrived early so our room wasn't ready, but the reception team checked us in and informed us of the dining times and pointed us in the direction of the leisure facilities if we wanted to use them. The hotel is in a quiet area and a 5 minute walk from the beach. Our room was on the ground floor which was also near the pool which made the room quite hot, but the was a fan provided which made it more bearable. The room was clean and comfortable with tea/coffee making facilities, tv and bathroom toiletries. We didn't dine in the restaurant for dinner only breakfast which was a buffet with a great selection of fruit, cereal, cooked food and fruit juices. We used the pool (indoor) once which was small but good enough for a quick dip! Overall a pleasant stay with good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments