There were a number of good deals on offer in Bournemouth in early April, but we chose our hotel based on reviews - and were not disappointed. The hotel was welcoming despite our early arrival, there was parking and the room with a big balcony had sea views (albeit quite a long way off!). The hotel was very clean, with plenty of staff, all of whom were friendly and helpful. The indoor pool was larger than it looked (16+ metres?) and lovely and warm. The sauna was hot! The only negative was that the jacuzzi needed to be requested as it had to heat for 15 minutes first. We ate in town (not walkable from the hotel) but the breakfast was excellent. A lovely independent hotel. Recommended. The only downside was the distance from the main town ( a quick drive away).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments