We have just come back from a 5 day mystery coach holiday. It was a lovely surprise when we checked in to this hotel. Lovely big reception, lounge and dining room. They even laid on cream teas for us in the lounge while the suitcases were being taken off the coach. This also made it easier to check in at reception when we were ready, instead of trying to do it all together. The rooms were clean, bed comfortable and a good sized TV on the wall. Breakfasts were buffet service, hot and ample to choose from, cereals, porridge, fruit or full English . Dinners were hot, waiter/waitress service well cooked but not so ample quantities. There is a games room downstairs and we used the pool table and dart board. Also indoor swimming pool. All the staff we met were very friendly and so was the manager. The hotel location is on a hill and some rooms look out to sea. For the less mobile travellers it's not an easy walk down to the beach but once there you can get a bus back up that stops near the hotel road. There is a lovely wooded walk, once you get down a lot of steps, along Alun Chine either to the beach or the other way. Buses run every half hour into Bournemouth or Westbourne which is nearer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments