I live in Bournemouth but for reasons I will not go into I had to book somewhere to stay locally for 3 nights. The look of the place is rather old-fashioned but the atmosphere is very homely, the staff are pleasant and the rooms are decent to very good. There is an indoor swimming pool in the basement and a jacuzzi. I only had supper there once and the food was fine. I would say excellent because the vegetables were the best I think I have ever had in a restaurant and the pudding was fantastic but the steak I had was ok by quality but seemed to have been steamed and then deep fried as it was all soft on the inside and a uniform golden brown on the outside! It didn't really matter because I wasn't there for the food and anyway there are plenty of restaurants nearby.
I definitely would go again and in fact sent surplus family there for 4 nights the other week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HRS, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments