On arrival the appearance of the hotel is like a barnacle amongst a really pleasant area. The entrance is really uninviting with the whole foyer badly stained and venturing further detected a musty smell. My 25 year old son and I were given a room on the lower ground floor around the outside pool. It was very cold as the main door went directly to the outdoors and wasn't very insulated. The radiator didn't work and was promised delivery of a heater which didn't arrive. My sons bed was a bunk bed! The beds were low quality and could feel the springs. I woke up several times with icy skin. The en-suite was very dated with dirty grouting and the shower head full of limescale. The evening entertainment reminded me of walking into a sad retirement home with most guests sitting motionless and without expression and totally bored. The staff were quite friendly; the expression style over substance comes to mind but sadly there was definitely no style. Would definitely not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments