We stayed at the hotel for two nights. The hotel is very clean but quiet basic. We asked to change rooms as we were allocated a room facing the street. This was done with no fuss at all and we ended with a room that nearly overlooked the sea which was much better. The breakfast is excellent with plenty to chose from. I work in catering myself and the restaurant manager was second to none he ran things to an exceptionally high standard and the rest of the staff were a credit to him. Everyone working at the hotel was pleasant and this helped make this trip very enjoyable. The price was a bit high and maybe they should have a different rate for different rooms. Next time I book I will ask for a room with seaviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments