My wife and I booked the Riviera Hotel at short notice to celebrate our Ruby Wedding by getting away on our own. The pictures on the website looked inviting and the price quoted was very reasonable. Having had a bad experience in another hotel in Altrincham 3 weeks previous we were a little apprehensive our feras were allayed as soon as we approached the Reception desk. We had a warm friendly greeting from the young man on duty who explained everything about the hotel and gave us vouchers for offers in the restaurant. The room although a bit on the small side was adequate for our needs and all of the staff during our stay were first class, catering for our every need and always available if we needed any help. We were given a map and directions from the hotel to the Town Centre when we enquired. The buffet breakfast on both mornings of our stay was very good and the meal we had in the restaurant on the Sunday evening of our anniversary was first class. My wife and I came away having had a special weekend made possible by all at the hotel. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HRS, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments