“The best in Bournemouth!”
Review of Winton Tandoori

Winton Tandoori
Ranked #211 of 796 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I have visited Winton Tandoori now on two occasions; once as a couple and again in a large group of 10. Both visits delivered the same quality and impeccable taste!

I have tried a lot of Indians in Bournemouth and this little gem hidden away in Winton has quickly become my favourite place to dine. The staff are friendly and attentive, the food is of a excellent quality and I always leave feeling full, yet wanting more!

The menu is brilliant, with curries included that I have never had (Bhuna Masala is a favourite) as well as the generous Wednesday set menu offer with 3 courses at £11.95.

Winton Tandoori is a golden light in the world of indian cuisine hidden away in Winton. My advise is to seek it out and ENJOY!

Mhamun H, Owner at Winton Tandoori, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Hello James,

Many thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon

- Winton Tandoori Management

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

A gem in winton
This is my second review for this restaurant its second to none
When freinds tell me about these plastic curry houses I try and I aways come back to thie one
100% all the way without the raze ma daze

Mhamun H, Owner at Winton Tandoori, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Hello,

Many thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

All the best
-Winton Tandoori Management

Reviewed January 11, 2014

It has been a couple of months since i dined at the Winton tandoori so at the last minute on a friday night decided to pay a visit. It was busy in there, but we only waited ten minutes for a table and didn't feel squashed in as you often do at other busy restaurants. We decided to try some of the new dishes on the menu and wow! Best indian i have ever had.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We used to visit this restaurant frequently for takeaway and for the odd meal in, and thought we'd take advantage of the longer than average opening hours to visit late one Saturday night. The welcome was a little less cordial than in the past although not unpleasant, and the food was served in a reasonable, timely manner.

The food itself was not as good as I'd remembered - although far from unpleasant - although this would no longer be my first port of call for a curry UNLESS it was really late and the better alternatives were closed. It's a pity because this place used to be the best in the area by some way.

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Indian is my favourite. I havent had better in UK. Food is always hot temp and always of excellent flavour & taste. Service also good. Wednesday night deal great value.