“Godd food, reasonable price”
Review of Winton Tandoori

Winton Tandoori
Ranked #240 of 772 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

A very brief review as mine was a very brief visit and a night home from working late about 3 weeks ago. I used my iphone to do a quick trip advisor review before visiting the restaurant and am pleased to report that the good rating was warrented

2  Thank wilkie_hk
There are newer reviews for Winton Tandoori

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Had a meal here with a few friends. Service was friendly and attentive, prices were very fair. I tried 4 of the curries and all had a good full flavour and all had an individual taste, unlike some curry houses where everything tastes the same. My mutton jalfrezi was very tasty and rich with a good strong kick of green chilli heat.
I would recommend to anyone

2  Thank James M
Reviewed October 1, 2012

still searching for that special Indian in Bournemouth, this wasn't bad at all but i would say that it's still fairly average for my taste.

3  Thank foodieswallow
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have recommend to many of my friends they have really enjoyed the food and friendly service and recommended their friends, says it all!

3  Thank elizsmit
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

We were 12 people and went to the restaurant on a Thursday. I have to admit that the service was not good. We had to wait more than 1 hour and the waiter was not very friendly. All in all, the dinner was very good but the service can be improved (so I deducted one star and gave 4)

2  Thank Pascal92de