“A must-go place for ice-cream lovers”
Review of Giggi Gelateria

Giggi Gelateria
Ranked #4 of 17 Dessert in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“A must-go place for ice-cream lovers”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I love ice-cream, it's a must-have on a day out for me! And Giggi offers one of the best ice-cream I've ever had. They have all sorts of ice-cream from sorbet to my favourite yogurt. Definitely it's not cheap but it's totally worth the price you pay, you feel it the moment you taste it. Only one thing that disturbed me that we were given very colourful cups which are totally different from what's on the poster. Maybe that's because we're marketing majored LOL

• Visited October 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Hook, United Kingdom
“Reliably awesome ice cream”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Been visiting Bournemouth for days out half a dozen times a year and always go out of our way to come to Giggi's. Ice cream is always excellent, very good quality Italian gelato, and range of flavours (twice as many in summer). I really enjoy ice cream and been lucky enough to try quality ice cream throughout the world and Giggi's is one of the best. If you go to Bournemouth make sure you visit.

Reading, United Kingdom
“2nd best ice cream in the UK”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I really wonder why this ice cream parlour isn't the best. What a selection they had as well. I had a Rocky Road type (I forget the name) and he had a mixture of the Strawberry Yogurt and Mamma Mia!. Don't change a solitary thing. One of the nicest ice creams I have ever had

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Barnaby F
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Best ice cream in Dorset area”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I visit Giggi many times, always leave me very happy. I often go there with my daughter, it is a part of our weekend shopping trip in Bournemouth, and we always have an ice cream from Giggi. This is where we stop for those 10 minutes coffee break. Their price might be a bit more than your usual 99p flake by the sea but comparing to cinema crazy prices, Giggi had more choices, tastes far better and the service is good. You can also order for takeaway, I haven’t tried this service but I might give it a go for the next celebration.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank sue f
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect! Don't change a thing Giggi's!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This place is like the Rolls Royce of gelatos and coffees... Literally a little gem of a shop. The gelatos are the best Iv tasted really luxurious and creamy, you can really tell that a lot of effort has been put into this business and that the owners take a lot of pride in what they do. Also the coffee's there are the best I have had from any country so far. Taste really authentic. Top that off with a really chilled out and welcoming atmosphere, a top rate service from people who clearly enjoy their jobs. I would say that the prices are actually quite reasonable for what you get. Too bad I live a forty minute drive away but I will be visiting everytime I am in Bournemouth and actually have made the trip before solely to take friends to visit this place.

• Visited April 2013