“Great times, great massage”
Review of Varee Thai Massage

Varee Thai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Varee is a specialist Thai massage service conveniently located in the Boscombe East area of Bournemouth. Special in Bournemouth: the newest, freshest premises in town; permanent staff to guarantee quality, visiting staff to vary the experience; hand crafted, specially built massage tables; shower available to freshen up after work, or after massage; a friendly Thai welcome - Sawasdee!! Opening hours Monday – Sunday 10am – 10pm. Walk-in or by appointment.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great times, great massage”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

A little unsure when I arrived, I was quickly put at ease by the friendly manageress who led me calmly to the large massage table & offered me tea.

A lovely hour of massage passed, firm & reassuring & I left again relaxed & happy. I'll be back again for sure.

4 Thank Andymor89

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good relaxation!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Bournemouth for holidays. We decided to try this massage as my boyfriend never had it before. As a Thai person myself, Varee Thai is a proper & professional massage which offers exactly the same style of massage as I had in Thailand. For my boyfriend, he loved it! If you're looking for somewhere to pamper yourself after a long tiring day, Varee Thai Massage is the one to go for.

4 Thank chocoloveLDN
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wow! magical!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

On a recent business trip, I felt tired from the journey and wanted to wind down. Had the idea to get myself a Thai massage to destress and relax. Wow! What a good idea! The staff here are lovely, professional and boy they did exactly what I needed. The facilitis are also much nicer than others I have visited.
After a great hour of massage, I felt good again and ready for the road back home. Mind you, I did need to re-hydrate after a quite mindblowing hour. Willl definitely do again and can fully recommend. :))

Visited March 2012
5 Thank John M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent value & a beautiful hour”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

This massage was top notch - a lovely relaxing hour, unpressured and enjoyable throughout. Met by a beautiful Thai lady who showed me into a clean, fragrant room. I then experienced a blissful hour under the spell of another beautiful Thai lady. Wonderful!

3 Thank Andymor89
Richmond, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect relaxation in Bournemouth”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

We took a short break to Bournemouth, and - by driving down Christchurch Road - we chanced upon this massage shop. What a way to spend some time in Bournemouth. We were greeted by two Thai ladies - beautiful and professional. Had a traditional - strong massage, which sorted out aches. Believe they also offer oil massage. Free drink, and a shower after. Recommended for an unusual and highly relaxing experience.

Visited October 2011