“Couldn't fault it.”
Review of Binnies

Binnies
Ranked #272 of 788 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Visited this morning on my daughters suggestion. Both daughters have been coming here for years especially the morning after a night on the town!I was pleasantly surprised. Slightly country feel with the beams and blue checked tablecloths.The place was spotlessly clean, food served quickly and presented well. Good price. Exactly what we needed..

Reviewed July 4, 2014

My sister took me here and it was so good I am looking forward to visiting again!! The breakfast was plentiful, well cooked and great value!! Nice café!!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Food cooked to order (unlike the all you can eat deals at certain national chains) and great value also (probably cheaper then the all you can eat offers)

1  Thank Paul1507
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

After a great night in town all I wanted was a peoper good hearty breakfast and that's exactly what we got! Hands down the best breakfast in Bournemouth and there are some enormouse breakfast for those of you who could fill up. Busy resturant so had to wait for a table but that's normal and soooooo worth it :-)

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Went on the off chance and found we had a nice meal. Ad an all day breakfast and there was plent of it