“Very good!”

Olive Cafe
Ranked #19 of 805 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are serving Breakfast and Lunch from 8 am to 4 pm. We are open 7 days and all day you can have Breakfast at Olive Cafe. Fresh, clean and friendly atmosphere. Our products are locally sourced. We use first class back duck bacon, Cumberland sausages and free range eggs for Breakfast. Our breakfast menu has different option for everyone such as Vegetarian Breakfast, Avocado and Bacon with Poach Egg, Mediterranean Twist, classical Full English Breakfast, Egg Benedict, Egg Royal and more .... Our Lunch Menu has salad, meat and fish and also wrap, paninis, baguette, sandwich and jack Potato sections Salad section : Greek Salad, Halumi Salad, Falafel and Humus.Chicken and Bacon Salad , Avocado and Salmon and more... Meat section : Home made Beef Burger, Chicken Burger , Olive chicken special, Barbecue Chicken and more . Fish section : Salmon Filled and Scampi with chips If you would like to find more about Olive Cafe please do visit us At 50 A Poole Hill.
Reviewed September 21, 2012

The breakfast here was superb!

We were staying at the Premier inn near to this place and it offered a superior breakfast and much cheaper!!

The owner and his team were very very friendly and accommodating.

I totally recommend this Cafe :-)

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I am regular here and can tell you that this place does the best breakfasts in the area - really freindly attentive stafff and always happy to adapt the menuto suit ya needs - fabulous

1  Thank reefer_34
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I wouldn't have normally gone in a cafe like this, except that the staff at my nearby hotel had given it their recommendation for a lunchtime visit.
Both the service, and the food turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. Ok, so the cafe itself looks a bit plain and possibly a bit dated, but the food was actually really nice.
I had smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches, which were really well presented with a nice side salad and tortilla chips and it was good to see that they weren't stingey with the salmon.
I enjoyed a small glass of wine and a lemonade and the bill came to about £8 as I remember, which is very good value as I had paid almost that much for just a glass of wine at a nearby eatery. The staff were really friendly and the service was super efficient.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

They had a brilliant menu which made us go in. After waiting for 10 mins for a menu I thought we might have problems... After waiting a further 20 mins for our order to be taken we were willing to go somewhere else! 20 mins later we said we had to go to check out of the hotel, they said it was ready but it was not. They then took food from other peoples breakfast which they where about to serve and put the breakfast in a take away box,charged us full price and included mushrooms which I asked not to be included as I am allergic to them. It hen had to argue for my money back, as he was blaming me for the order mistake until he put the order on the counter and it clearly shown that it said no mushroom. All in all a horrible experience. Stay well clear.

4  Thank Justin F
Reviewed July 3, 2012

İ would say everyone should have this experiance ones.perfect food and excelent customer care.they have big range of food options but i hardly recommend "lamb kofte".also i should tell about home made deserts.dont leave without trying them.this place is kind of addiction for me..

1  Thank Uppss