“Love this place”
Review of The Larder House

The Larder House
Ranked #25 of 744 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Love this place”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I love love love this place. The food is great and the drinks are fantastic! I like bringing friends to this place and letting them try it out and seeing them fall in love with it too. The sharing suzannes are great and the manu is forever changing, which means i have never had the same thing twice. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited December 2012

Beverley, United Kingdom
“A quirky delight”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We went on a Saturday evening after along day seeing the sights of Bournemouth and Wimbourne. Immediate impressions were of a place which was bustling and quirky but surprisingly cosy and initimate and not at all noisy. We had one of the best starters I have ever tasted - a seafood medley with langoustines, mussels and scallops. However the highlight of the evening was having a table close to the bar and watching the various cocktails being prepared. They were pure theatre and a world away from the chain cocktail bar mohito and margaritta offerings...think bunsen burners, bell jars, tiny lights shining through London smoke, china cups...and the contents of the glasses were as innovative as the preparation and quite delicious! The portions were substantial and after the men shared a plate of cheese, no-one was up for sampling the desserts. The staff were friendly, helpful and bursting with enthusiasm. Definitely a place to re-vist.

• Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Something different”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went here after reading the Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed! We went on a Sunday and had the Sunday Roast and it really was lovely. The portion was large and it was good value for money. It was absolutely delicious. Will be returning on my next visit to Bournemouth!!

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Said we would be back”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Lunch today was really great, roast beef sandwich with onion marmalade and horseradish finally balanced to enjoy the flavours of all three. We were lucky enough to be there when Toms Johnnie Walker Libation was being judged and we helped pop it down the hatch. What a digestif. We wish Tom all the best in the competition, we think he has the winning formula to go all the way with this one. It was a real winner with us.

Currently on the phone to friends to arrange a booking for the Game and Whisky Showcase. See you all again soon!

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“My favourite place to eat in Bournemouth”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

So many of my friends recommended this place, so I have no idea why I haven't been sooner. I went 2 weeks ago and totally feel in love with the place... So much so that I've booked my work Christmas party here.
They have a large open grill to cook the food. Meat is hanging from the ceiling and theres a massive table of cheese on display, lush.
The whole place has a proper rustic vibe and the staff are clearly passionate about the food. I was recommended a bottle of wine which I totally loved, and have diced googled the wine so I can order myself a few bottles.
I love love love the sharing platters. I had a fish platter and my friends had a meat platter. They were both amazing, I highly recommend them both.
You need to boom because it gets busy.
I will defiantly be going back soon.