“A room with a view & fab food too!”
Review of Westcotes House

Westcotes House
Ranked #28 of 132 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My daughter & I were exceedingly impressed with the stylish & clean interior of Westcotes house & the bedroom had the most outstanding view (even in the great British weather!)
I particularly enjoyed the breakfast & how accommodating our hosts were to our individual needs; delicious salmon and eggs and I loved the mushrooms. A lovely little place to stay right by the beach, we will be going back. :)

• Stayed: December 2012
5  Thank Emma_jo19

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed for a night instead of using a hotel and was impressed. Great location right on the cliff top, easy walk to the zig zag to the sea front and great views. Clean, friendly staff, good breakfast. Would certainly return, great value as well.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Consulty
Reviewed January 26, 2013

A great B&B in a fantastic location.
The owners and staff are great & make you feel welcome as soon as you walk in the door.
I had a room with a partial sea view, clean, comfortable & just what I needed.
The breakfasts are served in the dining room which overlooks the sea. The food is cooked to order & the hotel use local, fresh ingredients.
There is no reason to pay much more to stay at one of the larger hotels.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank RiosCorrientes
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed here for 5 weeks on business- ideal B&B: clean great attention to detail & hospitality, and an excellent sea view room. Good value too. Delightful breakfasts, delicious & well presented. Will be back in the summer for a short break. Much better proposition than the larger seafront hotels.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms delightful.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Sam P
Reviewed November 25, 2012

just come home after one nights stay, lovely sea view room, owners cant do enought to make you feel at home, stunning breakfasts even homemade grape juice that was lovely. Spotlessly clean and lots of nice extras that you wouldnt normally find in a guesthouse. We shall definately be back.
Andy and Heather, Stafford

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank StaffordAndy
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We arrived Saturday,Ross kindly helped us to our room with bags etc,straight away as you walk in, you realise the effort they have put in to make you feel you are in for a real treat,the room was fantastic,Very Clean with lots of extras,tastfully set up.
Ross showed us around the amazing House,which they have tried to put their stamp on,since taking over last year,by re-decorating and adding lots of their imagination to make it feel unique.
We were made very welcome,and when breakfast time came that is a 10/10 moment,Ross made a delicous breakfast,one i will miss now back to normal life.
The stay here,was the best ever B&B I have ever been too,so if you are looking to unwind,chill out and are wondering where to stay???,look no further!!!!
We stayed two nights,i wish it was longer,but we will return again asap.
A big thanks from one very happy customer,
Cheers
Terry Miller

Room Tip: Book Early
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Terry M
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Slightly hesitant about writing this review as I don't really want to share this beautiful guest house.

I read the reviews when I booked it and to be honest I keep searching the Internet to find one negative comment but couldn't find one, which made me feel a bit suspicious.

Came down for one night in September with my mother and I'm with the rest of the reviewers - I can not think of one negative comment about our stay. Our sea view room was so stylish, comfortable and incredibly clean with the most amazing view we had to drag ourselves out of it to go and explore Bournemouth.

The owners David, Graham and Ross are genuinely friendly and made us feel so welcome - and boy do they know how to serve a fabulous breakfast!

Didn't want to leave and cant wait to return!

The O'Leary Family, London

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Lou2508
grahamdpatterson, Manager at Westcotes House, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

It's great to know that the hard work Ross,David and myself have put in to improve Westcotes House is meeting with our guests approval.