“Fantastic Place To Stay!!!!!!!”
Review of Westcotes House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bournemouth
Westcotes House
Ranked #24 of 132 Bournemouth B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Place To Stay!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We arrived Saturday,Ross kindly helped us to our room with bags etc,straight away as you walk in, you realise the effort they have put in to make you feel you are in for a real treat,the room was fantastic,Very Clean with lots of extras,tastfully set up.
Ross showed us around the amazing House,which they have tried to put their stamp on,since taking over last year,by re-decorating and adding lots of their imagination to make it feel unique.
We were made very welcome,and when breakfast time came that is a 10/10 moment,Ross made a delicous breakfast,one i will miss now back to normal life.
The stay here,was the best ever B&B I have ever been too,so if you are looking to unwind,chill out and are wondering where to stay???,look no further!!!!
We stayed two nights,i wish it was longer,but we will return again asap.
A big thanks from one very happy customer,
Cheers
Terry Miller

Room Tip: Book Early
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Terry M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Slightly hesitant about writing this review as I don't really want to share this beautiful guest house.

I read the reviews when I booked it and to be honest I keep searching the Internet to find one negative comment but couldn't find one, which made me feel a bit suspicious.

Came down for one night in September with my mother and I'm with the rest of the reviewers - I can not think of one negative comment about our stay. Our sea view room was so stylish, comfortable and incredibly clean with the most amazing view we had to drag ourselves out of it to go and explore Bournemouth.

The owners David, Graham and Ross are genuinely friendly and made us feel so welcome - and boy do they know how to serve a fabulous breakfast!

Didn't want to leave and cant wait to return!

The O'Leary Family, London

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Lou2508
grahamdpatterson, Manager at Westcotes House, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

It's great to know that the hard work Ross,David and myself have put in to improve Westcotes House is meeting with our guests approval.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My friend and I have just found a little gem in the shape of a B+B in Bournemouth, well to be more precise southbourne. What an absolute joy to stay there, it is it directly over looking the sea and the lovely welcome you get from the owners Graham, Ross & Dave, who can't do enough for you is just superb and the whole place is decorated throughout in excellent taste and spotlessly clean. So go treat yourselves as we will be going back, thank you lads.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Bezotoole
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I travel a lot and like to stay in different places, but I keep being drawn back to this guest house. The hosts Graham, David and Ross could not be more friendly, helpful and welcoming- nothing was too much trouble for them.
The location could not get better, it is across the road from the beach and the room views are stunning.
The rooms are fantastic and very clean, the communal areas are very stylish and it is lovely to have a bright room that I could read my book in the afternoon, and have a drink in the evening.
Breakfast was bacon sandwiches or mushrooms on toast freshly prepared for you once you order. It is so refreshing not to be offered the standard fry up which has been sitting around in lard.

I will definitely becoming back here before the year is out, but next time with more friends and my dog.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Scarlet_de_beer
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My friend and myself have just found a little gem in the shape of a B&B in Bournemouth or more precisely Southbourne, what an absolute joy it was to stay there.
The rooms are fantastic, spotlessly clean and decorated in superb taste, the location perfect overlooking the sea and the welcome you get from the owners, Graham, Ross and Dave is lovely, they cannot do enough for you during your stay.
The only downside is that it will now cost me some money because i have seen so many little bits an pieces in this hotel that i am now going to have to buy for my own home.
To everybody out there please go and treat yourselves and spend some time in this beautiful spot.
And finally if Graham, Ross and Dave are reading this, thank you lads we will be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 13, 2012

An absolutely excellent stay, the owners were very friendly and helpful. The bedroom and communal areas were immaculately clean, beautifully decorated and really warm and welcoming. They had thought of all the little details, and the breakfast was really lovely. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in the area. Great value for money.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 127Wendy
Llanelli, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My daughter & I stayed for one night but wish it could have been more. Immaculate throughout our room was perfect overlooking the sea. Big thanks to Ross, David, Graham & the rest of the staff for making us feel so welcome & a little bit spoilt. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family