“Amazing Thai” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chok Dee Thai Restaurant

Chok Dee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #130 of 729 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oxford
“Amazing Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Really enjoyed our meal here, the starter platter was outstanding and gave a good selection of food. However, the Thai Red Curry main was incredible! Really really good. My partner had the seafood curry with coconut rice, and that again was really something special. Only downside was that the table was a bit wobbly! But a strategically placed business card sorted that. Really enjoyable meal, thanks!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ben S

Bournemouth
“Always Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Have eaten here 6 times now, and never had a bad meal. All food freshly cooked, soooooooooo tasty and v. reasonable. So popular now make sure you book at the weekend. Fantastic business lunch for £5.95, two courses! Nice ambience as well and v. friendly service.

• Visited January 2013
london
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

I found this little place to have a romantic little dinner (through TripAdvisor) with my husband during our weekend away.
I love thai food and this was a almost as good as being in thailand.
The service is friendly, lovely food, the green curry was lovely and i liked the tom yum soup, but i would of liked it hotter.
The price of the meal was a bit expensive but we enjoyed the whole experience.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
“It doesnt get better!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

How anyone can give a bad review about this restaurant is beyond me. I was visiting my son at the weekend and three of us only happened upon this restaurant because the Thai Tapas restaurant was full. A blessing in disguise. I have visited Thailand and, after attending a Thai cookery course, reckon I can cook up a pretty decent Thai meal. But this place really served us up a treat. Excellent friendly service, fantastic atmosphere, reasonable prices and fantastic food. I could not recommend this place too highly. It will definitely be top of my list of places to eat when I return

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Jeff C
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“Family Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is a little gem with excellent food, very good value lunchtime menu and reasonable wines.

My family and I have visited many times and we love the friendliness of the proprietoress and her husband, the chef.

Really good value and very flavoursome food.

Highly recommended but as it is small, booking is recommended to ensure you are not disappointed

Visited October 2012