“Better than I expected”

Tiien Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tiien Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 742 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Tiien, we are proud to create exceptional food that is carefully prepared and beautifully presented. Here you will experience joy and harmony in a serene yet contemporary environment where the most exciting Thai food will be served.
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Better than I expected”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Visited last night, had set meal for two an a bottle of wine-cost 55 quid.
Value for money I can't complain as we could not eat all the food, and I can eat. I did think house wine was a tad pricey.
Service-brilliant, friendly and helpfull.
Food-amazing, so many fresh flavours and colours.
Atmosphere-modern feel, quite big but ok.

Will be back

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great food and stylish decor...”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The Penang curry here is awesome! Clean, stylish decor, would recommend for parties but if you're just a small group make sure you book in the main dining room without the bar in it. A little more expensive than most but worth it.

Visited September 2012
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mmmmmm Yummy”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I won my meal on Wave 105, I had never had thai food before, it was absolutely divine, my fiance also loved it. The staff were also all really nice. definitely will go again :-)

Visited October 2012
Poole, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We actually tried the newly opened Tiien in Broadstone and the food was fantastic. Clean fresh and well presented. It would go so far as to say its the best green curry I have ever had! Alcohol is a little expensive but not a surprise. Well worth a visit.

• Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Visited the Broadstone branch last night to pick up some take away. I went for the staple Thai dish "green curry" which I thought should be a good test of the basic food quality and I must say that's as good a green curry as I've had from anywhere, here or abroad. If this is evidence of the food quality then they will thrive.

• Visited October 2012