“fantastic food will definitely go again”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Natural Bourne Grillers - CLOSED

Natural Bourne Grillers
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Description: Natural Bourne Grillers steakhouse restaurant serves fresh local steaks and seasonal British food. The entire menu is coeliac friendly. We cater for up to 30 guests at any time and recommend booking on weekends.
Christchurch, England, United Kingdom
“fantastic food will definitely go again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I went with my 2 children (5 year old and 1 year old) early evening and the service was so friendly. They do have highchairs for babies and a childrens menu with just as great food for them as the adults. Our food was fabulous and having a coeliac in the family it was great as all their sauces were gluten free. The childrens menu was great too - homemade variations on the usual choices which really made the difference - my little girl had homemade salmon fish fingers and they were devoured quickly with no persuasion. I ordered steak and was not disappointed, there is also no corkage charged on byo alcohol which is a great plus (there is an off licence 200 meters down the road if you forget like me to bring it with you). highly recommended and will definitely return. thank you

• Visited January 2013

Cheltenham
“Don't be put off by the first look inside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely meal here during our recent stay in Bournemouth. We found it on Tripadvisor and it sounded great. Also it made a great change from all the usual Italian, Indian & Chinese places. (I'm not racist - honest!!) We were not disappointed with the food although if you are looking for 'Fine Dining' this is not it! Very basic no tablecloths etc. We enjoyed perfectly cooked steaks with plenty of extras like side salad or grilled veg. There was also a choice of grilled mushroom, fried onions and tomato OR a lovely sauce. We had chips but Jackets were also available. The menu was varied with steak burgers and vegetarian options to choose from. Finally you can take your own booze (If you buy from the nearby shop you get 10% off) No charge for corkage. All in all an excellent meal for a very reasonable price.

• Visited December 2012
London
“Fresh homemade food for all the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

We came here with our sons as the eldest lives nearby. It was pretty early and on a school night so it was quiet and not at all noisy. We didnt bother with starters and went straight for the mains. Both fillet steak and sirloin were cooked to perfection as were the delicious griddled fresh veg and tasty chips. Our two younger boys had the childrens meals which were great value and included a drink and ice cream. The burgers were made with steak mince and even the bread rolls didnt bloat us!!
If you want decent "home made" food as opposed to the "home cooked" offerings at the local pub then get down to this great restaurant, especially as you can bring your own drink (plenty of places to buy nearby!)

Derby, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

We were looking for somewhere to eat early evening and wandered past this restaurant. Although it's fair to say my first impression from the outside didn't blow me away, it was great! Lovely staff and wonderful food (always the most important things as far as we're concerned). Freshly cooked and very tasty (I meant to ask for the recipe for the soup, it was delicious). It wasn't very busy since it was so early, so I can't really tell you what the atmosphere would be like when it had lots of people there, but I imagine it would be nice.
It would've benefitted from a tablecloth or two, but overall fabulous and we will go back next time we're in that area.

• Visited October 2012
La Spezia, Italy
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

I really enjoyed my sirloin steak with seasonal grilled vegetables and jacket potatoes. All was all fresh and well cooked, and the sauce with it was really delicious. I came early and the local was empty, but the service was very fast.
I go to Bournemouth every year and I'll surely come back here.. I just regret i hadn't discovered first!

• Visited October 2012