Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton
$121
  • Beachfront
$187
$166
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$133
$96
$192
  • Beachfront
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$108
Hotels.com
Ramada Encore Bournemouth(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$98
$82
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$150
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$113
$107
Travelocity
  • Pool
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$101
$87
Priceline
$108
$85
1,323 results
All reviewssea viewoutdoor poollovely hoteltravelzoo dealhuge roomrestaurant managerevening mealfamily roomreception staffair showsea frontleisure facilitiestown centretwo night staybuffet stylethe cliffa lovely stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for my other half's work do. It was nice with some lovely architectural features, and the room was comfortable but not convinced it's 4* standard. My complaints: At the actual party they substituted something that tasted like screen wash for the brand - name vodka they were supposedly serving, so I assume they were doing theatre same with other drinks. Since they certainly charged for the brand - name I found this particularly cheap, nit to mention undrinkable! Also breakfast the next morning for £12 was severely over - priced. The eggs were rubbery and the bacon greasy. I get better from my local cafe for £4 than this 4* hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mayhawke
Reviewed December 12, 2013

my husband and i stayed in this hotel on friday 6th december when we attending a christmas party in bournemouth ..my husband uses a wheelchair and we had a very good room for disabled on the ground floor a large room with wheel in shower etc .. the staff we met on our stay were very helpful ...we would not hesitate to stay there again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2013

A thoroughly enjoyable stay, friendly, helpful staff, good choice of tasty breakfast items and lovely, well cooked evening meals from a varied menu. The views from our room were spectacular and the hotel, whilst busy, was a quiet haven of tranquility. Well worth a return trip, highly recommended.

Room Tip: Choose superior room with sea view
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LewisSeal
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed with my partner last month and we had a lovely time at this hotel, room was lovely, bar/restaurant enjoyable and leisure facilities relaxing. We came across a lot of friendly faces during our stay the staff seem to try very hard. But I have to point out the gold star of customer service without a doubt goes to Nicola down in the pool area. We where met with a upbeat welcome when going down to use the pool on our arrival day, she explained where everything was and even got up to show us to the changing rooms where. We didn't expect to need a £1 for the lockers but she went to get us £1 out of her own purse. Whilst talking to her while we where relaxing in the jacuzzi, and asking her where she recommended we went, whilst she tried her hardest to recommend places it appeared she had not long been in the area herself! When leaving and saying bye she had kindly obviously ran and done her research as she had written down places for us to visit with postcodes for us! it was a lovely gesture and these little things really stand out she really did go the extra mile to look after us! So thank you Nicola you are a asset to the hotel! We hopefully will be back to visit soon and you are right sandbanks is a lovely place :)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night with dinner and breakfast included and it was the perfect venue. Our room on the second floor had a great sea view plus it was spacious, clean and comfortable. The quality and presentation of the dinner was definitely five star plus and compliments must go to the chef and the attentiveness of the waiters. Breakfast was buffet service as usual but the food was of superior quality to many of our previous 3 or 4 Star hotel stays. All-in-all every aspect of our stay was excellent. One small point, we stayed on the second floor but we did notice that walking along the first floor was very creaky and may disturb some people if you have a room here.

Room Tip: Second floor best
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple