Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$118
  • Pool
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$135
$102
  • Beachfront
Best Western Hotel Royale(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$156
$104
Hotel Celebrity(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$74
$70
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$88
Hotels.com
Ramada Encore Bournemouth(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$99
Elstead Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
$93
$83
1,319 results
All reviewssea viewoutdoor poollovely hoteltravelzoo dealhuge roomrestaurant managerevening mealfamily roomreception staffair showsea frontleisure facilitiestown centretwo night staybuffet stylethe cliffa lovely stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Very `deco' with an old world charm. A little tired in places but at least it's not sterile like some more modern hotels. The chandliers, the grand piano and the luxury drapes all add to the atmosphere. The food was nice but a little unadventurous. Some of the staff were excellent, others seem to still be training. Restaurant and bar prices weren't bad. The room we had was large and the bed was comfortable but the old metal window frames were so ill fitting we couldn't close the window and it was a very cold night. Overall the weekend was very good value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed here last month while I was on a business trip. The hotel is located on the seafront and just couple of minutes walk from the town. The location is quite handy if you wan to go out for drinks or food. The seaview room given to me was very nice and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good and highly recommended. The staff were very good. The complemetry tea bags (Pure Tea Selection) in the room were nice and of good quality. Now I am trying to buy them online (cant find them in any super markets). The only disappointment was the fitness centre (Few heavily used old equipments kept in a small room). I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Seaview rooms are very Good and got really good views.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We went to the hotel for a couple of days as it was our silver anniversary. We were upgraded to a lovely sea view suite which was really appreciated and was a really lovely big room plus lounge area. Everything clean. Breakfast was excellent and varied. Didn't use any leisure facilities. All in all an excellent break in a very nice hotel. Would definitely go back.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed here for a few days to visit our son, we arrived on the Saturday and the hotel was very busy. Our rooms were both lovely and spacious, very clean and full of character. We went for a swim the pool was very nice and warm. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant on the saturday which was extremely busy, the food and the service wasn't great. On the Sunday morning we went for breakfast it was so busy and you had to ask for tea and coffee 4 times and wait half an hour before you got it. The hotel is really well situated and just a short walk from nice restaurants and the town. On the Monday morning we went down for breakfast and it was lovely, it was a lot quieter we were seated straight away and offered tea, coffee etc. I would stay in this hotel again because of its position, nice rooms and nice staff, I would probably avoid the weekends and opt for a weekday break as they don't seem able to cope when it's busy. Also I wouldn't eat in the hotel as the food isn't great and it is only a five minute walk to a variety of restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I recently worked as a Toastmaster at this hotel and must say the staff were all very good, they were attentive and looked after the guests throughout the banquet. Igor the banqueting manager that night, and the waiting staff kept everything flowing from the kitchen and the evening was enjoyed by all the guests.I have read various reprts about this hotel, and I must say every time I work there I enjoy my time there. The function manager works hard to ensure the booking details are correct and I have no problem recommending this hotel as one of the best in Bournemouth for functions, and being on the sea front and having an indoor pool must be a benifit during the english winter, good luck to all at the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business