Our office party was held here twice. The dinner was good and plenty of it. The drinks were really cheap as the company was paying for it. The bed was comfortable as I crashed right out drunk. I am sure I saw Wayne Sleepe chatting up some girl just before a few of us knocked over the Christmas tree which we dancing around. He was tiny.
The staff brought out the most fantastic round of club sandwiches and crisps. We put them on the Sales Directors tab as he was crashed out on the chair next to us. We took a photo of him holding a sandwich with a couple of crisps on his chest in case he quiered the bill. He didn't thankfully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star stunning hotel on Bournemouth's cliff-top, offering traditional stylish rooms, many with sea views. Award winning restaurant, bar, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room, sauna, and beauty treatment rooms. An easy walk down the zig zag path to the golden sands, and 5 minutes walk to the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth